Here we go again
How time slips away! This will be my last post for a while
on this blog. I’m officially done with yet another quarter in my journey of
obtaining a master’s degree in Strategic Communication. This
semester I had learned so much rich history about this subject and ways I can
incorporate techniques I learned into everyday life. I know when the time comes
for me to become a communicator, I will have a boat load of information that
will help me succeed in the field. Not
only has this class helped me to become a better communicator but taking this
class alone with others helped me to realize I was born to communicate. Please
never let anybody or anything make you believe you can not accomplish your
dreams because you can. As people sometimes we get stuck with the comfortable
and listen to what other say and don’t pursue what we know we are destined to
do. You are never to old to go back to school or brush up on skills that can heightened
your career. I would like to leave you
with some great inspirational quotes that I hope touches you and know that I
will be back soon bigger , bolder, and bad to the bone. Until then take care of
yourselves and please don’t give up!
Peace, Love, and Soul,
Destini
“Baby steps count, as long as you are going
forward. You add them all up, and one day you look back and you’ll be surprised
at where you might get to.” Chris Gardner
“Success seems to be connected to action.
Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they never quit.” John
Willard Marriott
“I’ve failed over and over and over again
in my life and that is why I succeed.” Michael Jordan
No comments:
Post a Comment